Thursday 28 April 2016

Tilda With Many Hearts

Hi everyone 

'Today's' card has actually been a WIP for about a week now. I have coloured the image three times before I was happy that it matched the papers (shout out to the amazing Lucy Gregg for help with that - love ya!) I  don't have many Magnolia stamps but from the one I do have this is my favourite and the one I keep been drawn to. 



Lace, Pearls, Pearl scrunch trim, Pearl heart, Net - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons Specials 
Binding, Cheesecloth - Live & Love Crafts 
All other shapes cut on the Cameo 
Feather, button & metal corners from my stash 


Copics:
Skin: E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Hair: E57 E33 E31 E50
Dress:G21 G40 BG90
Hearts: RV00 RV000 RV0000

 

















I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Stacey, your cards are so lush and gorgeous. I really wanted to be able to leave a comment on your Sugar Nellie card but can't seem to find it. This card is equally divine! Love all the lace and your fabulous finishes. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete