Sunday 17 January 2016

Something a little different

Hi everyone, 

Today's card is a little different from me. I am always envious of all the beautiful shabby chic cards I see.  I spent sometime on Pinterest today looking at all the cards and using a few different cards for inspiration I decided to give it a go. I have a Mother's Day card to do (yes I am getting prepared early) so I decided this is the card I would make 


Lace, Buckle, Pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons 
Heart Pins - That Craft Place
Corners - stash item
 




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx

4 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful. 'nailed it' as they say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very different from your usual spick and span cards but just as beautiful. I too have tried but just can't quite get it right. May do what you did and sit with all my stash in front of me!! I love everything about it Stacey!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really beautiful...you have nailed the shabby chic look with those pretty papers and gorgeous flowers :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Stacey! Perfect card for Mother's Day!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete