Sunday 26 July 2015

613 Avenue Create - Challenge Time

Hi everyone 

It is challenge time over at the coolest neighbourhood on the web - 613 Avenue Create! 

our theme this week is Anything Goes with a twist - Shabby Chic. 

I am a huge fan of shabby chic cards but its definately not one of my strong points so this was a challenge for me too. We have some amazing sponsors this week and I was assigned to Crafty Secrets and choose the Greetings From Wonderland set to work with. 


Lace, ribbon, netting, rose organza, pearls - Brenda's Lace & Ribbons Specials  
Vial & Charm from my stash






Please head on over to the 613 Avenue Create challenge blog now and check out the other fab creations by the DT.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful tag and gorgeous flowers Stacey. The bottle is way too cute :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete