Thursday 22 January 2015

Saturated Canary love!

Hi everyone 

ANOTHER Saturated Canary image from me today. This is a card I made a couple of weeks ago but couldnt show off until after the birthday

This digi is another from the amazing New Year's 2015 Special Bundle available over at Saturated Canary. 


All shapes were cut on the Silhouette Cameo 

The image is coloured with Copics 
SKIN E33, E11, E21, E00
HAIR RV99, R59, R56
DRESS R02, R01, R000





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin 
Stacey xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, great image and lovely colouring.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW FACTOR is what your stunningly elegant creation has. I love how you colored the image and the color combos you used for copic markers. They are now on my list. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Embellishments Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete