Thursday 20 November 2014

Time to catch up

Hi everyone 

After a week of chasing myself trying to catch up on everything I finally have a few hours spare so thought I would share with you some recent cards / projects I have been working on. 

First up is a new challenge over at Scrapper's Delights. 

Our theme this fortnight is Traditional Christmas. 

I chose to work with one of my favourite Scrapper's Delights Christmas images:


All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo


I used the Bow Maker from Embellishments Attic  to make this double bow. 
 

Copics:
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00
SUIT: R89, R46, R27
BOOTS: 100
BEARD & FUR: N3, N1, 0


Head over to the Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and see what the other DT members have created for this challenge.

Useful links:

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant. You know I must stop looking at blogs as I keep wanting what others have ha ha. Lovely traditional Santa x

    ReplyDelete