Tuesday 14 October 2014

Teddy Bo BINGO!

Hi everyone, 

A very exciting post for me today! I am very proud to be presenting my first DT card as part of the Teddy Bo DT 

There is a super cute new release today 

 

The challenge these this time is Bingo Board 

Choose any line 
(Across-Down or Diaganol) 
Four Corners 
Full House


I used one of the beautiful new Christmas images of the super cute Fawny from Teddy Bo & Co 

I chose a line down Ribbon, Charm, Glitter 


Ribbon & Charm - That Craft Place 
Flowers - Sweet Lilac 
All shapes cut on the Silhouette Cameo
 Copics
FUR: E37, E34, 31, E30
RED: R89, R46, R17
GREEN: G28, G17, G05


Head back over now to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations, why not add your own entry while you are there. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

1 comment: