Monday 18 August 2014

Saturated Canary Christmas Angel

Hi Everyone 

Today I completed a card I have been working on for a few days. Not that it should take that long, I just haven't had much time for crafting lately. As I am only on one DT now due to my recent promotion at work, I have now got a little more time to play with some stamps I have had for a long time but not had time to play with. 

Today I have got this beautiful Christmas digi stamp to show you from Saturated Canary. 


Image is Christmas Angel from Saturated Canary
Paper is  Winter Pinks from Candybox Digital
The card base, tree and '25 Dec' and banner are all cut on the Cameo using files from the Silhouette Store. 
I used Spun Sugar distress ink and Chunky White frantage around the image. 



The image is coloured with Copics. 
HAIR: E57, E55, E53
SKIN: E33, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
PINK: R85, R83, R81
LIGHT PINK RV10, RV000, RV0000



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Stacey.
    Love the shape, great papers and who doesn't love a SC girlie :)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card design and image Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning buddy! What a smashing card shape too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my WOW!! It's a beautiful card, Stacey! What a fabulous design and such lovely colouring! :o)

    ReplyDelete