Thursday 19 June 2014

It's Dr Digi Day - Got Talent!

Hi everyone, 

I have had a swap round of my days that I post for Dr Digi so I am no posting today and every fortnight on Thursdays from now on. 

Ok onto this weeks card. I have used one of Dr Digis new stamps for this one to make a Father's Day card for my daughter to give her dad. 


The papers are from Jessica Sprague

The image is coloured with Copics. 


Join me again in 2 weeks for another fab image from Dr Digi. Dont forget to upload your Dr Digi creations to our Facebook group for us all to see. 

Keep Smilin'
Stacey xxx

2 comments:

  1. SO fun and cute, cute, CUTE!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Stacey, I always love your sense of humour and it shows through in this card! Fun card and I'm sure he's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete