Tuesday 11 June 2013

Just another manic Monday (and Tuesday!) 

WOW what a mad hectic couple of days off work. In two days i've managed to:
run out of blank refill ink for my printer so mad dash to tesco for a new cartridge
been asked on another DT :D (more about that in a bit)
make a custom designed card based on a photo and colour scheme
make a father's day card for my dad from Anna & Liam
watch 3 episodes of Wild at Heart with Anna & Liam (we are watching back to back from episode 1!)cuddled up on our new sofa (lush) 
Filled my colour ink with the wrong colour in the wrong hole - back to Tesco again 
Have lunch out with the hubby
take hubby to Doncaster to watch a special steam train go through the station (YAWN!) 
write a blog post for JIC Challenge that went out today 
tidy the craft room to make room on the shelves for my new baby - my Cameo. 
and FINALLY writing this post! 

Ok enough waffling. I was asked a few weeks ago to make a card for a friends mum and dad who have recently sold their narrowboat that they have lived on for 10 years and moved into a holiday lodge. So the challenge was a new home card, with a picture of the lodge on the front and the whole card to incorporate the colour scheme that runs throughout the lodge. Without wanting to put photos of inside my friends parents house on my blog I took from the pictures shades of cream and greys. Well the response from Mark when I showed him was:
"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.....!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" so i'm guessing he is happy with it. 




All the files are cut on the cameo, my new love! WOW how have I managed without one of these babies for so long? 

Next up is the father's day card for my dad from Anna & Liam 

The image is Feet up & a cuppa from Dr Digi
The papers are from Papermania capsule collection Spots & Stripes - Brights.


Image is coloured with promarker. Wording and tags cut on the cameo. 

OK if you haven't fallen asleep yet, just a quick reminder about the challenges currently running on the blogs where I am a DT member. 


And watch this space as I have just been asked into the DT of Creative Creations Challenges. My first challenge with them is in 2 weeks time so I hope you can pop back then and join us.

Hope you have enjoyed this post Im off for a well earned ealy night (is 11:30pm early?) 

Keep Smiling
 photo staceysiggy.png

2 comments: