Monday 20 May 2013

No. 1 Headteacher - Mrs Allen! 

Mrs Julie Allen took over as the headteacher at my sons school a couple of years ago and the difference she has made to the school since then is amazing. On Friday she was awarded Headteacher of the year for the North award. Well deserved in my opinion. I have sent Mrs Allen many cards and handmade gifts in the past at the end of year and Christmas as you do and have always received heartfelt thanks for them so as soon as Liam told me about Mrs Allens fantastic award of course out came the stamps and pens and dies and lace and flowers and....well you get the picture right. So here is what I came up with . 


The card base was made by die-cutting two spellbinders grand nestabilities and folding over the top inch of one and sticking it to the other. I then trimmed a little off the bottom to stop the card rolling to one side due to the weight of the flowers. 



The words INSPIRE, CHERISH, ACHIEVE, TOGETHER make up the schools logo so using the Lili of the Valley sentiment tags and masking out the words already on the stamps, I printed out the words and stamped the outline of the tags around them. 


The stamp I used was Lili of the Valley- Teddy Bouquet and coloured with promarkers and copics.





Promarkers used:
Teddy: Cocoa, Caramel, Satin, Ivory, 
Flower wrap: Apple, Leaf green, Meadow Green
Flowers: Amber, Tequila Sunrise

Copics:
Flowers, tag & Envelope: R85, R83, R81

I hope you have enjoyed this post, I hope Mrs Allen liked her card and most importantly....I hope Liam got it to her in one piece!! 

Keep Smiling

Challenges I would like to enter this card into:
Crafts 4 Eternity - Get Into Shape

 photo staceysiggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete